APSC Recruitment 2022:- Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has updated its online portal by listing 162 vacant positions for Veterinary Officers. The notification for the post of Veterinary Officer was published on the official website of APSC http://apsc.nic.in/. Intended persons are requested to visit the official website of APSC and must read all the necessary rules and regulations before applying for the post. The online application process will start on 26 July 2022 and the portal will remain live till 26 August 2022. To get all the details related to APSC Recruitment it would be really helpful for the candidates to read the full article below.
APSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Job Role||Veterinary Officer|
APSC Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
Educational Qualifications For APSC Careers 2022
The candidates who have a graduation degree in the Bachelor of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science from a recognized college/university/institution are eligible to apply for the APSC Recruitment.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|Minimum Age Limit||21 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||38 Years|
|Serial No.||Category||Application Fee|
Mode Of Selection
APSC will follow the following procedure to select the candidates.
- Written Exam
Instructions To Apply Online For APSC Recruitment 2022
- Kindly go to the official website of the APSC http://apsc.nic.in/.
- Find the advertisement no. 13/2022 in the latest recruitment advertisement section.
- Official notification should be read by the candidates before applying for the post.
- Do register yourself on the portal to get your unique log in details.
- Fill in the application form with the relevant details like name, age, and others.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Pay the examination fee and then submit your application form.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here