BIS Recruitment 2022:- Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has invited online applications from eligible individuals for filling up the 276 vacant positions of Director, Personal Assistant, Stenographer, and others. BIS has published the advertisement on its official website https://www.bis.gov.in/. All the eligible individuals are requested to visit the official website of BIS and must read all the terms and conditions before applying for the post. The online application submission process will start on 19 April 2022 and the portal will remain open till 9 May 2022. To get all the details related to BIS Recruitment it would be really helpful for the candidates to read the full article below.
BIS Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Job Role||Director, Personal Assistant, & Other Posts|
BIS Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
|2.||Assistant Director (Hindi)||01|
|3.||Assistant Director (Administration & Finance)||01|
|4.||Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs)||01|
|6.||Assistant Section Officer||47|
|7.||Assistant (Computer Aided Design)||02|
|9.||Senior Secretariat Assistant||100|
|11.||Technical Assistant (Laboratory)||47|
Educational Qualifications For BIS Jobs 2022
The candidates who have passed Matric, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Diploma in the relevant field from a recognized college/university/institution are eligible to apply for the BIS Recruitment.
Remuneration – BIS Notification 2022
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|2.||Assistant Director (Hindi)||Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-|
|3.||Assistant Director (Administration & Finance)||Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-|
|4.||Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs)||Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-|
|6.||Assistant Section Officer||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|7.||Assistant (Computer Aided Design)||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|9.||Senior Secretariat Assistant||Rs.25,500-81,100/-|
|11.||Technical Assistant (Laboratory)||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Serial No.||Post Name||Upper Age Limit|
|1.||Director (Legal)||56 Years|
|2.||Assistant Director (Hindi)||35 Years|
|3.||Assistant Director (Administration & Finance)||35 Years|
|4.||Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs)||35 Years|
|5.||Personal Assistant||30 Years|
|6.||Assistant Section Officer||30 Years|
|7.||Assistant (Computer Aided Design)||30 Years|
|9.||Senior Secretariat Assistant||27 Years|
|10.||Horticulture Supervisor||27 Years|
|11.||Technical Assistant (Laboratory)||30 Years|
|12.||Senior Technician||27 Years|
- For the post of Assistant Director (Hindi), Assistant Director (Administration & Finance), and Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs), the application fees will be Rs 800/- and for the remaining posts the fee will be Rs.500/-.
- No fee to be paid by SCs/STs/PWDs/ Women and BIS serving employees.
- No fee to be paid for recruitment to the post of Director (Legal) on a deputation basis.
- Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of fees. only for Group C posts.
Mode Of Selection
Selection will be done on the following basis.
- Online Exam
- Skill Test
Instructions To Apply Online For BIS Recruitment 2022
- Immediately rush to the official website of BIS https://www.bis.gov.in/.
- Find the advertisement no. 2/2022/ESTT in our services section.
- Study the notification carefully before applying for the post.
- Complete the registration process to get your unique login id and password.
- Enter the necessary details like name, address, father’s name, etc. in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Pay the examination charges and submit your application form.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here