Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2021:- Central Excise Chennai has invited applications from eligible sportsperson to fill 19 vacant posts of Tax Assistant, MTS, and Other Posts. The notification was published on the official website of Central Excise http://centralexcisechennai.gov.in/. All the interested candidates should visit the official website of Central Excise and must study all the terms and conditions before submitting their application form. The department will accept the applications via offline mode only and the candidates are allowed to submit the application form till 31 December 2021. To get all the details related to Central Excise recruitment it is necessary for the candidates to read the full article below.
Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Name Of The Organization||Central Excise|
|Job Role||Tax Assistant, MTS, and Other Posts|
Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2021 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
|4.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||01|
The candidates who have done 10th/12th standard and graduation degree from a recognized board/college/university are eligible to apply for Central Excise recruitment.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|4.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Rs.18,000-56,900/-|
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||27 Years|
Central Excise has not disclosed the application fee in the official notification.
Mode Of Selection
The department will shortlist the candidates on the basis of qualifications and sports certificates.
Instructions To Apply Offline For Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2021
- Immediately go to the official website of Central Excise http://centralexcisechennai.gov.in/.
- Now find the related notification on the home page.
- Study the official notification carefully before submitting your application form.
- The application form is given in the official notification.
- Take a print out of the application form and enter the required details like name, address, father’s name, etc in it.
- Attach the necessary documents as mentioned in the notification.
- Noe post the application form to the address mentioned below.
Address:- Additional Commissioner-CCA, GST & Central Excise, Tamilnadu & Puducherry Zone, Chennai GST BHAWAN, 26/1, Mahatama Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here