DCB Recruitment 2021:- Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) has updated its online portal by listing one vacancy for Jr Hindi Translator. The notification was uploaded on the official website of DCB https://cbdelhi.org/recruitment/. All the interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of DCB and must review all the terms and conditions before submitting their application form. DCB will start accepting application forms from 01 December 2021 and the portal will remain open till 31 December 2021 for the candidates. To get all the details related to DCB recruitment it is necessary for the candidates to read the full article below.
DCB Recruitment 2021 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB)|
|Job Role||Jr Hindi Translator|
DCB Recruitment 2021 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
|1.||Jr Hindi Translator||01|
The candidates who have done BA/MA from a recognized institute/college/university are eligible to apply for the DCB recruitment.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|1.||Jr. Hindi Translator||Rs.5,200-20,200/-|
|Minimum Age Limit||21 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||30 Years|
DCB will not charge any application fee from the candidates.
Mode Of Selection
DCB will conduct the following rounds for which the candidates have to qualify.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Instructions To Apply Online For DCB Recruitment 2021
- Initially go to the official website of DCB https://cbdelhi.org/recruitment/.
- Now find the advertisement no. DCB/12/VI/Apptt./2021-22.
- Kindly read the official notification carefully before fillin the application form.
- Now enter basic details like name, address, father’s name, etc. in the application form.
- Upload your photograph and signature on the portal.
- Now submit the application form and dont forget to take a printout of it.
Some Official Links
DCB Official Website Link:- Click Here
DCB Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here