Delhi University Recruitment 2022:- Gargi College under the University of Delhi is looking for eligible candidates to fill 23 vacant positions of Non-Teaching Staff on a permanent basis. The notification was uploaded on the official website of Gargi College https://gargicollege.in/. All the interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of Gargi College and must study all the important instructions carefully before applying for the post. The online application submission process will start on 17 March 2022 and the portal will remain open till 23 April 2022. To get all the details related to Delhi University Recruitment it would be really helpful for the candidates to read the full article below.
Delhi University Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Delhi University|
|Job Role||Junior Assistant, Library Attendant & Other Posts|
Delhi University Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
|1.||Senior Personal Assistant||01|
Educational Qualifications For Delhi University Recruitment 2022
The candidates who have passed 10th/12th/Graduation from a recognized college/institution/university are eligible to apply for the Delhi University Recruitment.
Remuneration – Delhi University Careers
|Serial No.||Post Name||Pay Level|
|1.||Senior Personal Assistant||7|
|Serial No.||Post Name||Upper Age Limit|
|1.||Senior Personal Assistant||35 Years|
|2.||Laboratory Assistant(Botany)||30 Years|
|3.||Laboratory Assistant(Chemistry)||30 Years|
|4.||Junior Assistant||27 Years|
|5.||Library Attendant||35 Years|
|6.||Laboratory Attendant||35 Years|
|Serial No.||Category||Application Fee|
Mode Of Selection
Delhi University will follow the following procedure to select the candidates
- Recruitment Test
- Document Verification
Instructions To Apply Online For Delhi University Recruitment 2022
- Kindly go to the official website of Gargi College https://gargicollege.in/.
- Find the advertisement no. Advt/NT/2022/01 on the job opportunities page.
- Study the complete notification carefully before filling up the application form.
- Do register yourself on the portal to get your unique login id and password.
- Enter the necessary details like name, address, age, father’s name, etc. in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Pay your application fee and submit the application form.
Some Official Links4
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online Link:- Click Here