HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022:- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has updated its portal by listing 186 vacancies for Technicians. HPCL has published the recruitment notification under the careers section of its official website https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/. All the interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of HPCl and must check their eligibility in the official notification before applying for the post. The online application submission link will get live on 22 April 2022 and the portal will remain open till 21 May 2022. To get all the details related to HPCL Technician Recruitment it would be really helpful for the candidates to read the full article below.
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
|3.||Maintenance Technician (Mechanical)||14|
|4.||Maintenance Technician (Electrical)||17|
|5.||Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation)||09|
|7.||Jr Fire & Safety Inspector||18|
Educational Qualifications For HPCL Careers 2022
The candidates who have a Degree/Diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized college/university/institution are eligible to apply for the HPCL Recruitment.
Remuneration – HPCL Notification 2022
The salary package will be Rs.55,000/- PM for all the above-mentioned positions.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Serial No.||Category||Application Fee|
Mode Of Selection
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Skill Test
- Medical Examination
Instructions To Apply Online For HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022
- Immediately visit the official website of HPCL @ https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/.
- Now look for the related notification under the careers section of the official website.
- Read all the important instructions mentioned in the official notification carefully.
- Complete the registration process to enroll yourself on the portal.
- Enter the necessary details like name, address, age, email, etc. in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the official notification.
- Pay the examination fees and submit your application form.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here