IHBAS Recruitment 2022:- Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) has started a recruitment process to appoint eligible individuals for 16 vacant seats of Health Worker, DEO and others. The notification was published on the official website of IHBAS http://ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in/. Interested candidates are suggested to visit the official website of IHBAS and must read all the necessary terms and conditions before filling out the application form. Application forms for the previously mentioned posts will be accepted via offline mode from 11 August 2022 to 27 August 2022. To get all the details related to IHBAS Recruitment it would be really helpful for the candidates to read the full article below.
IHBAS Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS)|
|Job Role||Health Worker, DEO and others|
IHBAS Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
|4.||Data Entry Operator||03|
Educational Qualifications For IHBAS Careers 2022
The candidates who have the requisite qualifications from a recognized college/university/institution are eligible to apply for the IHBAS Recruitment.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|4.||Data Entry Operator||Rs.31,000/-|
|Serial No.||Post Name||Upper Age Limit|
|1.||Project Coordinator||50 Years|
|2.||Area Coordinator||50 Years|
|3.||Research Assistant||50 Years|
|4.||Data Entry Operator||35 Years|
|5.||Nursing Orderly||30 Years|
|6.||Health Worker||30 Years|
Kindly see the official notification for more details about the application fee.
Mode Of Selection
The following process will be followed by IHBAS to select the candidates.
- Skill Test
Instructions To Apply Online For IHBAS Recruitment 2022
- Kindly go to the official website of IHBAS http://ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in/.
- Find the advertisement no. 12/2022/Estt/lHBAS on the careers page.
- The candidate must read all the aspects of the recruitment notification before filling out the application form.
- Download the application from the official website.
- Enter the necessary details like name, age, and contact no. in the application form.
- Attach the supporting documents as mentioned in the official notification.
- Now post the application form to the address mentioned below.
Address:- Office of the Joint Director (Admn), IHBAS, Dilshad Garden, Delhi – 110095
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here