IIAP Bengaluru Recruitment 2022:- Indian Institute Of Astrophysics (IIAP) has published a recruitment notification to appoint Administrative Assistant and Upper Division Clerk on seven vacant positions. The notification was published on the official website of https://www.iiap.res.in/. All the interested candidates are advised to check the official notification carefully before submitting their application form. The online application process for IIAP posts will start on 18 December 2021 and the portal will remain open till 17 January 2022. To get all the details related to IIAP recruitment it is necessary for the candidates to read the full article below.
IIAP Bengaluru Recruitment 2022 Notifications Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Institute Of Astrophysics (IIAP)|
|Job Role||Administrative Assistant & UDC|
IIAP Bengaluru Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
|2.||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||05|
The candidates who have a graduation degree in Science/Commerce/Arts from a recognized college/institute/university are eligible to apply for IIAP recruitment.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|2.||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Rs.25,500-81,100/-|
|Serial No.||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1.||Administrative Assistant||Up to 32 Years|
|2.||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Up to 30 Years|
IIAP will not charge the application fee for Administrative Assistant and UDC posts.
Mode Of Selection
IIAP will follow the following procedure to select the candidates
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Instructions To Apply Online For IIAP Bengaluru Recruitment 2022
- Kindly visit the official webite of IIAP https://www.iiap.res.in/.
- Now click on the Job Postings link in the opportunities section.
- Find the advertisement no. IIA/15/01/2021 and IIA/15/02/2021 on the Job Postings page.
- Read the official notification carefully before filling the application form.
- Register yourself on the portal to generate your unique username and password.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details like name, address, father’s name, age, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the official notification.
- Now submit your application form on the portal.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here