Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022:- Income Tax Department is inviting applications from meritorious Sportspersons to fill 24 vacant positions of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Multi Tasking Staff. The department has released the notification on its official website https://incometaxindia.gov.in/. Aspirants are requested to visit the official website of the Income Tax Department and must check all the instructions before submitting the application form. Candidates can start submitting their application form via offline mode from 1 March 2022 and the department will accept the application forms till 18 April 2022. To get all the details related to Income Tax Department Recruitment it would be really helpful for the candidates to read the full article below.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Income Tax Department|
|Job Role||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, & MTS|
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
|1.||Income Tax Inspector||01|
Educational Qualification For Income Tax Department Notification 2022
The candidates who have passed the 10th standard or degree from a recognized board/university/institution are eligible to apply for the Income Tax Department Recruitment.
Remuneration – Income Tax Department Jobs 2022
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|1.||Income Tax Inspector||Rs.9,300-34,800/-|
|Serial No.||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1.||Income Tax Inspector||18-30 Years|
|2.||Tax Assistant||18-27 Years|
Income Tax Department has not mentioned the application fee in the official notification.
Mode Of Selection
Please read the official notification.
Instructions To Apply Offline For Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022
- Kindly go to the official website of Income Tax Departement https://incometaxindia.gov.in/.
- Now find the related advertisement in the recruitment notices section.
- Study the full notification carefully and understand all terms & conditions before applying for the post.
- The application form is attached in the official notification.
- Enter the necessary details like name, address, age, father’s name, etc. in the application form.
- Attach the necessary documents with the application and post them to the address mentioned below.
Address:- The Additional Commissioner of Income Tax, Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment), pI Floor, Room No. 14, Aayakar Bhawan, P-7, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata700069
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Application Form:- Click Here