JKPSC Recruitment 2022:- Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released a notification to appoint Medical Officers on 708 vacant posts. Interested doctors should visit the official website JKPSC and must study all the terms and conditions before submitting their application form. The online application submission process will start on 20 December 2021 and the portal will remain open till 19 January 2022 for the candidates. To get all the details related to JKPSC recruitment it is necessary for the candidates to read the full article below.
JKPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|Advertisement No.||14-PSC(DR-P) Of 2021|
JKPSC Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
The candidates who have an MBBS degree from a recognized college/institute/university are eligible to apply for JKPSC recruitment.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|Upper Age Limit||40 Years|
|Serial No.||Category||Application Fee|
Mode Of Selection
The organization will conduct a written exam to select the candidates.
Instructions To Apply Online For JKPSC Recruitment 2022
- Immediately rush to the official website of JKPSC http://jkpsc.nic.in/.
- Now find the advertisement no. 14-PSC(DR-P) Of 2021 in the recruitment section.
- Read the advertisement carefully before submitting your application form.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details like name, address, father’s name, etc.
- Attach the necessary documents as mentioned in the official notification.
- At last, pay the application fee applicable as per your category.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here