JPSC AMO Recruitment 2022:- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has issued a recruitment notification to fill 207 vacant positions of Ayurvedic Medical Officer. The notification was uploaded on the official website of JPSC http://jpsc.gov.in/. All the interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of JPSC and must read all the aspects of the recruitment notification before applying for the post. The online application submission process will start on 2 March 2022 and the portal will remain open till 24 March 2022. To get all the details regarding JPSC Recruitment it is necessary for the candidates to read the full article below.
JPSC AMO Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Job Role||Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO)|
JPSC AMO Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
|1.||Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO)||207|
Educational Qualification For JPSC Jobs 2022
The candidates who have a BAMS degree in Ayurvedic medicine from a reputable university are eligible to apply for the JPSC Recruitment. In addition, candidates must have undergone internship training at a recognized hospital.
Remuneration – JPSC Notification 2022
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|1.||Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO)||Rs.9,300-34,800/- + 5400 Grade Pay|
|Minimum Age Limit||21 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||42 Years|
|Serial No.||Category||Application Fe|
Mode Of Selection
The candidates have to qualify for the following tests for getting selected
- Written Test
Instructions To Apply Online For JPSC AMO Recruitment 2022
- Immediately rush to the official website of JPSC http://jpsc.gov.in/.
- Find the advertisement no. 09/2022 on the official website.
- Then study all the important terms and conditions before applying for the post.
- Enter the necessary details like name, address, age, father’s name, etc. in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Pay the examination charges and then submit your application form.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here