NBCC India Recruitment 2022:- National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) India Limited has listed 09 vacant positions of Assistant Manager (Software Developer, Law) and Sr. Project Executive on its official online portal. The notification was published on the official website of NBCC https://nbccindia.in/. All the interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of NBCC and must review all the terms and conditions before applying for the post. The online application submission will start on 3 February 2022 and the portal will remain open till 4 March 2022. To get all the details regarding NBCC recruitment it is necessary for the candidates to read the full article below.
NBCC India Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager & Sr. Project Executive|
NBCC India Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
|1.||Assistant Manager (Software Developer)||04|
|2.||Sr. Project Executive (Information Technology)||02|
|3.||Assistant Manager (Law)||03|
Educational Qualifications For NBCC India Jobs 2022
The candidates who have B.Tech/MCA/LLB degree in the relevant trade from a recognized college/institution/university are eligible to apply for the NBCC recruitment.
Remuneration – NBCC India Notification 2022
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|1.||Assistant Manager (Software Developer)||Rs.40,000-1,40,000/-|
|2.||Sr. Project Executive (Information Technology)||Rs.40,000-1,40,000/-|
|3.||Assistant Manager (Law)||Rs.40,000-1,40,000/-|
|Upper Age Limit||30 Years|
|Serial No.||Category||Application Fee|
Mode Of Selection
The candidates have to qualify for the Personal Interview only for getting selected.
Instructions To Apply Online For NBCC India Recruitment 2022
- Immediately rush to the official website of NBCC https://nbccindia.in/.
- Now find the advertisement no. 01/2022 in the careers section.
- Study the official notification carefully before doing anything.
- Do register yourself on the portal to generate your unique Login id and password.
- Enter the required details like name, address, age, father’s name, etc. in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Pay your application fee and then submit your application form.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here