NHAI Recruitment 2022:- National Highways Authority Of India (NHAI) has updated its online portal by listing 84 vacant positions of Manager. The notification was published on the official website of NHAI https://nhai.gov.in/. All the interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of NHAI and must study all the terms and conditions before submitting their application form. Candidates can start submitting their applications form via online mode from 21 December 2021 and the portal will remain open till 4 February 2022. To get all the details related to the NHAI recruitment it is necessary for the candidates to read the full article below.
NHAI Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||National Highways Authority Of India (NHAI)|
NHAI Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
|1.||General Manager (Land Acquisition & Estate Management)||02|
|2.||General Manager (Technical)||06|
|3.||Deputy General Manager (Technical)|
The candidates who have a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized college/institution/university are eligible to apply for NHAI recruitment.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|1.||General Manager (Land Acquisition & Estate Management)||Rs.37,400-67,000/-|
|2.||General Manager (Technical)||Rs.37,400-67,000/-|
|3.||Deputy General Manager (Technical)||Rs.15,600-39,100/-|
|Maximum Age Limit||56 Years|
The application fee is not disclosed in the NHAI’s official notification.
Mode Of Selection
NHAI will follow the following procedure to select the candidates
- Written Test
Instructions to Apply Online For NHAI Recruitment 2022
- Immediately go to the official website of NHAI https://nhai.gov.in/.
- Now go to the vacancies section and find the related notification.
- Study the official notification carefully before submitting your application form.
- Enter the necessary details like name, age, address, father’s name, etc in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make sure that you have entered all the details correctly and then submit your application form.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here