NIIST Project Associate Recruitment:- National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST) has updated its online portal by listing 7 posts of Project Associate. Job seekers can apply online by going to the official website of NIIST https://www.niist.res.in/. Candidates must read the official notification before submitting their application form. The online application submission process will start on 15 November 2021 and the portal will remain open till 22 November 2021. It is necessary for the candidates to read the full article below to get all the details related to NIIST Project Associate recruitment.
NIIST Project Associate Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Organization Name||National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST)|
|Job Role||Project Associate|
NIIST Project Associate Recruitment 2021 Available Vacancies
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
|2.||Senior Project Associate||01|
Project Associate:- The candidates who have B.Tech/ M.Pharm/ Post Graduate degree from a recognized institute/university/college are eligible to apply for the Project Associate post.
Senior Project Associate:- The candidates who have done a Ph.D. in Chemistry/ Chemical Sciences/Master’s Degree from a recognized institute/university/college are eligible to apply for the Project Associate post.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|1.||Project Associate||Rs.25,000-31,000/- +HRA|
|2.||Senior Project Associate||Rs.42,000/- +HRA|
|Serial No.||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1.||Project Associate||Up to 35 Years|
|2.||Senior Project Associate||up to 40 Years|
NIIST has not mentioned the application fee in the official notification.
Mode Of Selection
The shortlisted candidates will have to qualify for the interview for getting selected.
Instructions To Apply Online For NIITS Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Immediately go to the official website of NIITS https://www.niist.res.in/.
- Now click on the careers link and find the advertisement no. PA/12/2021 in the temporary positions section.
- Read the official notification carefully before submitting the application form.
- Now register yourself on the portal if you are a new user.
- Now enter basic details like name, father’s name, address, email id etc.
- Upload scanned signature, photo, 10th certificate, caste certificate, Birth Certificate.
- At last, pay the application fee applicable as per your category.
Some Important Links
NIITS Official Website Link:- Click Here
NIITS Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here