NITI Aayog Recruitment 2022:- National Institution For Transforming India (NITI Aayog) has updated its online portal by uploading the latest notification about 28 vacant positions for Consultants and Young Professionals. The notification for the post of Consultant & Young Professionals is available on the official website of NITI Aayog https://www.niti.gov.in/ so it is advised that all interested candidates should read it carefully before submitting their application form on the portal. The online application submission process has already been started and the application link will remain active till 12 October 2022. To get all the details related to NITI Aayog Recruitment it would be really helpful for the candidates to read the full article below.
NITI Aayog Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Role||Consultant & Young Professionals|
NITI Aayog Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
Educational Qualifications For NITI Aayog Careers 2022
The candidates who have a Post Graduate Degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized college/institution/university are eligible to apply for the NITI Aayog Recruitment.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|Consultant Garde-I||Upto 45 Years|
|Young Professionals||Upto 32 Years|
The details about the application fee are not available in the official notification.
Mode Of Selection
NITI Aayog will follow the following procedure to select the candidates
Instructions To Apply Online For NITI Aayog Recruitment 2022
- Immediately rush to the official website of Niti Aayog https://www.niti.gov.in/.
- Search for the related notification in the [email protected] section.
- Study all the important instructions carefully before applying for the post.
- Do register yourself on the portal to generate your unique login id and password.
- Enter the necessary details like name, address, age, father’s name, etc. in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Submit your application form after checking it.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here