NSFDC Recruitment 2022:- The National Scheduled Castes Finance & Development Corporation (NSFDC) is looking for the Jr. Executive & Sr. Assistant for seven vacant seats. The notification for previously mentioned posts was uploaded on the official website of NSDFC https://nsfdc.nic.in/. Intended persons are advised to visit the official website of NSDFC and must read all the necessary details mentioned in the official notification carefully before applying for the post. The online application submission process will start on 16 July 2022 and the portal will remain open till 14 August 2022. To get all the details related to NSDFC Recruitment it would be really helpful for the candidates to read the full article below.
NSFDC Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||National Scheduled Castes Finance & Development Corporation (NSFDC)|
|Job Role||Jr. Executive & Sr. Assistant|
NSFDC Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
Educational Qualifications For NSFDC Careers 2022
The candidates who have a graduation degree in the relevant field from a recognized college/university/institution are eligible to apply for the NSDFC Recruitment.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|Serial No.||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1.||Jr. Executive||Up to 28 Years|
|2.||Sr. Assistant||Up to 27 Years|
|Serial No.||Category||Application Fee|
Mode Of Selection
Interested candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in an online written exam.
Instructions To Apply Online For NSFDC Recruitment 2022
- Kindly go to the official website of the NSDFC https://nsfdc.nic.in/.
- Find the advertisement no. NSFDC/HR/Rectt./149/2022 by clicking on the careers link available in the navigation bar.
- Read the necessary details related to the recruitment available in the official notification.
- Do register yourself on the portal to get your registration details.
- Enter all the relevant details like name, age, email etc. in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Pay the examination fee and then submit your application form.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here