PGCIL Recruitment 2022:- Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL) has listed 105 vacant positions of Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) on its official online portal. The notification was published on the official website of PGCIL https://www.powergrid.in/. All the interested candidates should visit the official website of PGCIL and must study all the aspects of recruitment notification before applying for the post. The online application submission process will start on 27 January 2022 and the portal will remain open till 20 February 2022. To get all the details regarding PGCIL recruitment it is necessary for the candidates to read the full article below.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET)|
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
|1.||AET (Computer Science)||37|
The candidates who have B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc degree from a recognized college/institution/university with minimum 60% marks are eligible to apply for PGCIL recruitment.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|1.||Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET)||Rs.40,000-1,40,000/-|
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||28 Years|
|Serial No.||Category||Application Fee|
Mode Of Selection
The candidates will be selected on the following basis
- GATE 2021 Score
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Instructions To Apply Online For PGCIL Recruitment 2022
- Immediately go to the official website of PGCIL https://www.powergrid.in/.
- Now go to the careers section and find the advertisement no. CC/01/2022.
- Study the advertisement carefully before applying for the post.
- Do register youself on the portal if you are a new user.
- Enter the necessary details like name, address, age, father’s name, etc in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make payment and submit your application form.
Some Important Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here