RBI Recruitment 2023: Reserve Bank Of India has a requirement for 35 qualified persons for Junior Engineer posts. For this, the department has released an advertisement on its official website. All the interested candidates are requested to read the official notification before applying for the post. Candidates must ensure that they have fulfilled all the eligibility requirements for the particular post. The online application process will start from 9 June 2023 to 30 June 2023.
RBI Recruitment 2023 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
RBI Recruitment 2023 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||29|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||06|
Educational Qualifications For RBI Jobs 2023
The candidates who have a Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering and Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized institute/board/university are eligible to apply online for the RBI Recruitment.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs.20,700-55,700/- PM|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Rs.70,000-2,00,000/- PM|
|Minimum Age Limit||20 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||30 Years|
|Serial No.||Category||Application Fee|
Mode Of Selection
The selection procedure shall consist of the following:
- Online Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Instructions To Apply Online For RBI Recruitment 2023
- You are required to visit the official website of RBI.
- Now open current vacancies tab and click on the vacancies link.
- Now find the Junior Engineer Recruitment notification in the recruitment list.
- Kindly read the advertisement to get the details related to recruitment.
- Enter your correct details in the application form.
- Provide your documents for further proceedings.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Then click on the submit button.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here