RBI SO Recruitment 2022:- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published a recruitment notification to fill 14 vacant positions of Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’, Manager (Technical Civil), Manager (Technical Electrical), Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) in Grade ‘A’, Architect in Grade ‘A’, and Curator. The notification was published on the official website of RBI https://www.rbi.org.in/. All the interested candidates should visit the official website of RBI and must study all the aspects of the recruitment notification before applying for the post. The online application submission process will start on 15 January 2022 and the portal will remain open till 4 February 2022. To get all the details regarding RBI recruitment it is necessary for the candidates to read the full article below.
RBI SO Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Job Role||Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’, Manager and Others|
RBI SO Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancies
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
|1.||Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’||02|
|2.||Manager (Technical Civil)||06|
|3.||Manager (Technical Electrical)||03|
|4.||Library Professionals in Grade ‘A’||01|
|5.||Architect in Grade ‘A’||01|
The candidates who have Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Law/BTech civil or Electrical/Library Science/ Architecture/Economics/Fine Arts/History from a recognized college/university/institution are eligible to apply for RBI SO recruitment.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1.||Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’||21-32 Years|
|2.||Manager (Technical Civil)||21-35 Years|
|3.||Manager (Technical Electrical)||21-35 Years|
|4.||Library Professionals in Grade ‘A’||21-30 Years|
|5.||Architect in Grade ‘A’||21-30 Years|
|Serial No.||Category||Application Fee|
Mode Of Selection
RBI will follow the following procedure to select the candidates
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Instructions To Apply Online For RBI SO Recruitment 2022
- Immediately rush to the official website of RBI https://www.rbi.org.in/.
- Now click on the Recruitment Related Announcement link in the What’s new section.
- Find the advertisement no. 1A/2021-22 in the vacancies section.
- Read all the terms and conditions before submitting your application form.
- Do register yourself on the portal if you are a new user.
- Fill the necessary details like name, address, age, father’s name, etc. in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Pay your application fee and then submit your application form.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here