SBI PO Recruitment 2022:- News about the Probationary Officer recruitment in State Bank of India (SBI) will bring smiles to the faces of job seekers. Let us tell you that there are 1673 vacant positions of Probationary Officers on the SBI premises. For this SBI has released a notification on its official website https://www.sbi.co.in/ to recruit eligible individuals for these vacant positions. It is advised that each and every detail mentioned in the official notification should be read by the candidate carefully. The online registration of the application will start on 22 September 2022 and it will continue till 12 October 2022.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Role||Probationary Officer|
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
Educational Qualifications For ISP Careers 2022
The candidates who have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized college/institution/university are eligible to apply for the SBI PO Recruitment.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|1.||Probationary Officer||Rs.41,960-63,840/- PM|
|Minimum Age Limit||21 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||30 Years|
|Serial No.||Category||Application Fee|
Mode Of Selection
SBI will follow the following procedure to select the candidates
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Instructions To Apply Online For SBI PO Recruitment 2022
- We advised you to visit the official website of SBI and check notification no. CRPD/PO/2022-23/18.
- Do register yourself on the IBPS portal to generate your unique login id and password.
- Provide the relevant details like name, age, address, father’s name, etc. in the application form.
- Upload the required documents as per the official notification.
- Make a payment for the application fees.
- Submit the application form by clicking the submit button.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here