SBI SCO Recruitment 2022:- State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill 48 vacant positions of Assistant Manager. The notification was uploaded on the official website of SBI https://www.sbi.co.in/. All the interested candidates should visit the official website of SBI and must study all the aspects of the recruitment notification carefully before applying for the post. The online application submission link will be live from 5 February 2022 and the portal will remain open till 25 February 2022. To get all the details regarding SBI SCO Recruitment it is necessary for the candidates to read the full article below.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
|1.||Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist)||15|
|2.||Assistant Manager (Routing & Switching)||33|
Educational Qualifications For SBI Jobs 2022
The candidates who have a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/institution/university are eligible to apply for the SBI SCO Recruitment.
Remuneration – SBI Careers 2022
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|1.||Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist)||Rs.36,000-63,840/-|
|2.||Assistant Manager (Routing & Switching)||Rs.36,000-63,840/-|
|Upper Age Limit||40 Years|
Mode Of Selection
SBI will follow the following procedure to select the candidates
- Online Written Test
Instructions To Apply Online For SBI SCO Recruitment 2022
- Immediately rush to the official website of SBI https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Search for advertisement no. CRPD/SCO/2021-22/26 on the careers page.
- Study all the important instructions carefully before applying for the post.
- Do register yourself on the portal to generate your unique login id and password.
- Enter the necessary details like name, address, age, father’s name, etc. in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Pay your application fee and then submit your application form.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here