SEBI Recruitment 2022:- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has updated its online portal by listing 120 vacant positions of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). The notification was published on the official website of SEBI https://www.sebi.gov.in/. All the interested candidates are suggested to visit the official website of SEBI and must study all the terms and conditions before submitting their application from. The online application submission process will start on 5 January 2022 and the portal will remain open till 24 January 2022. To get all the details regarding SEBI recruitment it is necessary for the candidates to read the full article below.
SEBI Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Job Role||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
SEBI Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
|1.||Officer Grade A – General||80|
|2.||Officer Grade A – Legal||16|
|3.||Officer Grade A – Information Technology||14|
|4.||Officer Grade A – Research||07|
|5.||Officer Grade A – Official Language||03|
The candidates who have done Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in the respective discipline from a recognized college/university/institution are eligible to apply for SEBI recruitment.
The selected candidates will get salary as per the pay scale of Rs.28,150-55,600/- PM.
|Upper Age Limit||30 Years|
|Serial No.||Category||Application Fee|
Mode Of Selection
SEBI will follow the following procedure to select the candidates
- Online Screening
- Online Examination
Instructions To Apply Online For SEBI Recruitment 2022
- Job seekers should visit the official website SEBI https://www.sebi.gov.in/.
- Now find the related notification on the official website.
- Read the official notification carefully before doing anything.
- Do register yourself on the portal to get your unique username and password.
- Enter the basic details like name, address, father’s name, age, etc. in the application form.
- Upload necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Pay the application fee and then submit your application form.
- At last, don’t forget to take a printout of the application form.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here