Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022:- Supreme Court of India is looking for eligible candidates to fill 24 vacant positions of Court Assistant (Junior Translator). The notification was published on the official website of the Supreme Court of India https://main.sci.gov.in/. All the interested candidates are requested to visit the official website of the Supreme Court of India and must check the notification before applying for the post. The online application submission process will start on 18 April 2022 and the portal will remain open till 14 May 2022. To get all the details related to the Supreme Court of India Recruitment it would be really helpful for the candidates to read the full article below.
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||The Supreme Court Of India|
|Job Role||Court Assistant (Junior Translator)|
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
|1.||Court Assistant (Junior Translator)||25|
Educational Qualifications For Supreme Court Of India Jobs 2022
The candidates who have a Graduation Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized college/university/institution are eligible to apply for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|1.||Court Assistant (Junior Translator)||Rs.44,900/-|
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||32 Years|
|Serial No.||Category||Application Fee|
Mode Of Selection
The selection process includes the following:
- Written Test
- Typing Speed Test
Instructions To Apply Online For Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022
- Immediately rush to the official website of the Supreme Court of India https://main.sci.gov.in/.
- Find the related advertisement on the recruitment page of the website.
- Study the full notification carefully before applying for the post.
- Kindly register yourself to get your unique log in details.
- Enter the necessary details like name, age, phone number, address, etc. in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Pay your examination fee and then submit the application form.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here