TN MRB Recruitment 2022:- Tamil Naidu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has started a recruitment process to fill 209 vacant positions of Dark Room Assistant. The notification was uploaded on the official website of TN MRB https://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/. All the interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of TN MRB and must review all the important instructions before submitting their application form. The online application submission process will go live on 16 March 2022 and the portal will remain open till 5 April 2022. To get all the details related to TN MRB Recruitment it would be really helpful for the candidates to read the full article below.
TN MRB Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Tamil Naidu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Job Role||Dark Room Assistant|
TN MRB Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
|1.||Dark Room Assistant||209|
Educational Qualifications For TN MRB Notification 2022
The candidates who have passed a Higher Secondary Course with Science Subjects are eligible to apply for the TN MRB Recruitment.
Remuneration – TN MRB Jobs 2022
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|1.||Dark Room Assistant||Rs.19,500-62,000/-|
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||32 Years|
|Serial No.||Category||Application Fee|
Mode Of Selection
The selection of the candidates will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualifications.
Instructions To Apply Online For TN MRB Recruitment 2022
- Immediately visit the official website of TN MRB https://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/.
- Find the advertisement no. 08/MRB/2022 on the notification page.
- Study each and every piece of information mentioned in the official notification related to the application process.
- Do register yourself on the portal to get your unique login id and password.
- Enter the necessary details like name, address, age, father’s name, etc. in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the official notification.
- Pay the examination charges and submit your application form.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here