TSPSC Recruitment 2022:- Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is looking for qualified candidates for filling up the 113 vacant seats of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors. The notification was published on the commission’s website https://www.tspsc.gov.in/website. All the necessary information is given in the official notification. Kindly read the official notification by reaching the TSPSC official website. The submission of online application forms will start on 5 August 2022 and the portal will remain open till 5 September 2022. To get all the details related to TSPSC Recruitment it would be really helpful for the candidates to read the full article below.
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Job Role||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors|
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors||113|
Educational Qualifications For TSPSC Careers 2022
The candidates who have a degree/diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized college/university/institution are eligible to apply for the TSPSC Recruitment.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|1.||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors||Rs.45,960-1,24,150/-|
|Minimum Age Limit||21 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||39 Years|
|Serial No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1.||For All Candidates||Rs.320/-|
Mode Of Selection
TSPSC will follow the following pattern to select the candidates
- Written Exam
Instructions To Apply Online For TSPSC Recruitment 2022
- Immediately rush to the official website of TSPSC https://www.tspsc.gov.in/website.
- Find the advertisement no. 07/2022 in the what’s new column.
- Read the necessary details related to the Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors recruitment available in the official notification.
- Before filling out the application form you have to complete the registration process.
- Enter all the relevant details like name, contact details, email etc. in the application form.
- Upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here