Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2021:- Union Bank of India has updated its online portal by listing six vacant positions of Chief Risk Officer, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Economic Advisor, and Others. The notification was published on the official website of Union Bank Of India https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/. The candidates who want to serve in the banking sector are advised to visit the official website of the Union Bank of India and must study all the terms and conditions before submitting their application form. The opening date for online registration of application is 8 December 2021 and the portal will remain open till 29 December 2021. To get all the details related to Union Bank recruitment it is necessary for the candidates to read the full article below.
Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2021 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Union Bank of India|
|Job Role||Chief Risk Officer, Chief Digital Officer, and Others|
Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2021 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
|1.||Chief Risk officer||01|
|2.||Chief Digital Officer||01|
|4.||Chief Economic Advisor||01|
|5.||Head API Management||01|
|6.||Head Digital Lending and Fin Tech||01|
The candidates who have done graduation degree, B.E/B.Tech, MBA from a recognized college/institute/university are eligible to apply for the Union Bank recruitment.
The candidates will get remuneration on the basis of their qualifications and experience.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1.||Chief Risk officer||35-55 Years|
|2.||Chief Digital Officer||35-50 Years|
|3.||Head Analytics||35-50 Years|
|4.||Chief Economic Advisor||35-50 Years|
|5.||Head API Management||35-50 Years|
|6.||Head Digital Lending and Fin Tech||35-50 Years|
Union Bank Of India will charge Rs.1,000 from all the candidates.
Mode Of Selection
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of an interview.
Instructions To Apply Online For Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2021
- Job seekers should visit the official website of Union Bank Of India https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/.
- Now go to the recruitment section and find the related notification.
- Read the notification carefully before submitting your application form.
- Registration yourself on the portal to generate a username and password.
- Now fill the application form with necessary details like name, age, father’s name, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the official notification.
- At last, submit your application form by paying the application fee.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here