WB ASHA Recruitment 2022:- West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department is looking for eligible female candidates to fill 213 vacant positions of Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA). The notification was uploaded on the official website of the West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/. All the interested candidates should visit the official website of WB H&FW and must review the recruitment notification carefully before applying for the post. The online application submission process will start on 10 February 2022 and the portal will remain open till 23 February 2022. To get all the details regarding WB ASHA Recruitment it is necessary for the candidates to read the full article below.
WB ASHA Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||WB Health & Family Welfare Department|
WB ASHA Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
Educational Qualifications For WB ASHA Jobs 2022
The candidate who is Madhyamik passed is eligible to apply for the WB ASHA Recruitment.
Remuneration – WB ASHA Notification 2022
The selected candidates will get an attractive salary package as per the norms of the Government of West Bengal.
|Minimum Age Limit||30 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||40 Years|
There will be no application fee for WB ASHA Recruitment.
Mode Of Selection
The candidates will be selected on the following basis
- Marks obtained in Madhyamik
Instructions To Apply Online For WB ASHA Recruitment 2022
- Immediately visit the official website of WB H&FW https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/.
- Search for the related notification in the recruitment section.
- Read all the aspects of the recruitment notification carefully before applying for the post.
- Enter the necessary details like name, address, age, father’s name, etc. in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Now submit your application form.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here