Punjab & Haryana HC Recruitment 2022:- Punjab & Haryana High Court has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up 35 vacant posts of Stenographer. The notification was published on the official website of the High Court of Punjab & Haryana https://highcourtchd.gov.in/. All the interested candidates should visit the official website of the High Court and must read all the terms and conditions for Stenographer posts before submitting their application form. Interested candidates can start submitting their application forms through online mode from 20 December 2021 and the portal will remain open till 15 January 2022. To get all the details related to the High Court recruitment it is necessary for the candidates to read the full article below.
Punjab & Haryana HC Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
|Name Of The Organization||High Court Of Punjab and Haryana|
Punjab & Haryana HC Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
The candidates who have a BA and B.Sc degree from a recognized college/university/institute are eligible to apply for the stenographer post.
The selected candidates will get the monthly salary as per the government norms.
|Minimum Age Limit||21 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||30 Years|
|Serial No.||Category||Application Fee|
Mode Of Selection
High Court will take a Word Processing Test to select the candidates.
Instructions To Apply Online For Punjab & Haryana HC Recruitment 2022
- Immediately rush to the official website of High Court https://highcourtchd.gov.in/.
- Find the notification no. 2/HCRC/SSS/2021 in the recruitments section.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying for the post.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details like name, address, father’s name, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Submit your application form after paying the application fee.
Some Official Links
Official Website Link:- Click Here
Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here