SBI SCO Recruitment 2021:- State Bank Of India (SBI) has invited online applications to fill 15 vacant posts of Deputy Manager, Chief Manager, and Manager on a Regular Basis. The notification was published on the career page of SBI’s official website https://www.sbi.co.in/. All the interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of SBI and must study all the terms and conditions before submitting their application form. The online registration process will start on 24 December 2021 and the portal will remain open till 13 January 2022. To get all the details related to the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers recruitment it is necessary for the candidates to read the full article below.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Advertisement No.||CRPD/ SCO/ 2021-22/ 21|
SBI SCO Recruitment 2021 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
The candidates who have passed CA/B.Tech/MBA/BE/PGDM from a recognized college/institute/university are eligible to apply for SBI SCO recruitment.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|Serial No.||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1.||Chief Manager||Up to 45 Years|
|2.||Deputy Manager||Up to 35 Years|
|3.||Manager||Up to 35 Years|
|Serial No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1.||General/ EWS/ OBC candidates||Rs.750/-|
Mode Of Selection
SBI will follow the following procedure to select the candidates
- Merit List
Instructions To Apply Online For SBI SCO Recruitment 2021
- Job seekers should visit the official website of SBI https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Now go to the Latest Announcements section on the SBI’s career page.
- Find the advertsiement no. CRPD/ SCO/ 2021-22/ 21 in the Latest Announcement section.
- Read the official notification carefully before submitting your application form.
- Register yourself on the online portal to get your unique username and password.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details like name, address, father’s name, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Now submit your application form by paying the application fee.
Some Important Links
SBI Official Website Link:- Click Here
SBI Official Notification Link:- Click Here