RBI Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021:- Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill three vacant seats of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on a contractual basis. The notification was published on the official website of RBI https://rbi.org.in/. All the interested candidates are allowed to visit the official website of RBI and must study all the terms and conditions before submitting their application form. The offline application process will start on 1 December 2021 and the candidates are allowed to submit their application forms till 21 December 2021. To get all the details related to RBI recruitment it is necessary for the candidates to read the full article below.
RBI Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Name Of The Organization||Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)|
|Job Role||Bank’s Medical Officer (BMC)|
RBI Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 Available Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
|1.||Bank’s Medical Officer (BMC)||03|
The candidates who have done MBBS from a recognized college/institute/university are eligible to apply for the RBI recruitment.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Remuneration|
|1.||Bank’s Medical Officer (BMC)||Rs.1000/- Per Hour|
Please read the official notification to get the details about the age limit.
RBI has not stated the application fee in the official notification.
Mode Of Selection
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview conducted by RBI.
Instructions To Apply Offline For RBI Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021
- Immediately rush to the official website of RBI https://rbi.org.in/.
- Now click on the recruitment realted announcements link in the what’s new section.
- Find the related notification in the recruitment realted announcements.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying for the post.
- The application form is given in the official notification.
- Enter the basic details like name, address, father’s name, etc in the application form.
- Attach the necessary document as mentioned in the application form.
- At last, post the application form to the address mentioned below.
Address:- Regional Director, HRM Dept. (Human Resource Management Department), RBI-Reserve Bank of India, 4th Floor, Main Office Building, Near Gandhi Bridge, Ahmedabad, Gujrat – 380014.
Some Official Links
RBI Official Website Link:- Click Here
RBI Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Application Form:- Click Here